Friday, March 14, 2008

Rest Day

Full-on rest day.

I'm eating several times as day, at least every three hours. My diet is going well. I'm consuming 2-3 protein shakes a day comprised of ice, skim milk, whey protein, peanut butter, bananas, raw oats, and low-fat yogurt. Aside from that I'm eating the leanest meat out of the kitchen that I can find, which is normally beef or chicken kabobs. Also carrots, fruit (green apples, bananas, grapes), oatmeal, raisins, and almonds or walnuts. I'm happy with the diet, although I've begun to question the oats.

Sleep: easily 8 hours a day.

On the bureau scale I was 103 kg clothed, and I'm guessing my bodyfat is 10% or less.

In terms of strength, I'm seeing huge improvements every week. Pull-ups and dips are increasing almost daily. Again, the goal is 15 reps for three sets of each during the warm-up.

No comments: